Skip to main content

a Friend to my heart - Iza

How I met Iza?
Iza was my diving customer whom came to Ocean Blue Dive and Chalet, Perhentian Island in 2004 with her friends name Azmi & Jassmine whom were my diver customers as well.  






Ilham & Iza 
 One fine day arwah asked me about diving, asked me if I knew someone from dive industry... I said IF Instructors or Divemasters can but normal recreational divers plenty... I asked him specific which territory of divers his looking for?

I mentioned few Malaysian states and word Kedah triggers him and he asked who I know, I said 2 org nama Azmi n Jassmine and he said the other 3rd diver? I said she was a customer friends to Azmi N Jassmine... entah macam mana Arwah keluarkan satu keping gambar and to my schocked it was Harliza, my diving customer... He asked if I knew her, I said YES... I asked him whats going on, rupa2nya it was his love and he said about soulmates... Arwah reminded and told me tak kira, by hope by crop aku nak dia balik and U must help me to get her back, makan minum aku all provided by arwahs sister Kak Ita - the food provider so the sms started on arwahs hp nokia 3310 siap beli top up prepaid...





hampir 2 hari 2 malam aku sms iza mcm nak tercabut jari, all for arwah... at a point the plan was to get iza from kedah to pj n the plot was to informed that izas cousin nak return barang... (Rocky mati2an ingat yg brg dia nak kena return by the cousins but actually the barang was Iza herself which he never knew)




We went to Sect 17 PJ....Rocky tunggu dekat kedai mamak. Iza naik kereta and bila sampai suruh Iza nyorok kat kedai sebelah. Then pergi jumpa rocky borak borak kejap. Lepas tu minta tolong Rocky ambil barang diving kat dalam kereta. Bila both of us keluar dari kedai mamak, Iza tunggu kat depan... mulanya Rocky tak perasan then bila Iza said Hi Ilham..... then baru Rocky start screaming... When the two of them met, I couldnt believe my eyes, dengan baju carek si rocky pakai, dia terus peluk Iza mcm dunia dah nak terbalik... from there the lovebirds history was written...


IniLah Arwah and his Love Iza or I would say His Soulmate (he believes it very much!!)


foot note :
  • baju carek tuLah yg mengeratKan & mengingatKan segaLa memori disaat-saat pertemuan Ilham & Iza setelah beberapa tahun berpisah as Gf/Bf
  • Iza, baju carek takde dalam hard drive but its in my memory sampai bila-bila I takkan lupa
  • Kak Ita said, Memang they are soul mates. Kak Ita ingat lagi tak salah berpisah for 10 years. 
Tiba-tiba satu hari arwah tanya. 
  1. What do you think Kak Ita? 
  2. Should I get back together with Iza?
Kak Ita ingat lagi kata kat Akbar. Ingat after 10 years you still think of her than it is meant to be. Kak ita kata jodoh nie. He then called Iza n asked her to speak to me. Letak saja phone, Kak Ita tanya, what are you waiting for? Get married la!!

Memang they have such a beautiful bond n love each other so much. InsyaAllah to be reunited in Jannatul Firdaus.


Al-Fatihah - Ilham Akbar Sujak...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nichi Asu Maru / Kuantan Wreck

  The Kuantan Wreck's real name at the time of sinking was the Marvin 1.  It had just been bought shortly before it sunk and it is possible that they didn't even have time to repaint her as many years ago we were able to seem the name Nichi Asu Maru on her starboard side. Here is something I wrote up years ago although things do change over time and marine life die and migrate... The Nichi Asu Maru (にちやす丸) a.k.a. The Kuantan Wreck / Marvin 1 Nichi にち-  means several things and there is a logical progression of the meanings too.  First, it means “circle” or “round”.  It can also mean “sun” (that’s round, right?) or “day” because the day starts with the sun.  Usually though, on things such as ships, it is used as the abbreviation for “Nippon / Nihon”, i.e., the Japanese name for their own country.  The “Ni” character is also the first character in Nippon / Nihon.  Also note the Japanese flag features a rising sun.  So “nichi” on the ship quite possibly means “Japan

Al-Fatihah - Almarhum YAM Raja Shahruzzaman ibni Almarhum Sultan Idris al-Mutawakil Allah Shah Afifu’llah [Bugz]

I remember it was ONLY yesterday... when the news came on the 10th October 2014/ 15 Zulhijjah 1435M (Friday) at 3pm, it was very schocKing & it sHook everyone who knew, he was a person I and Tuntung called UncLe, someone whom we LoOk & respected regardless on his status of being the Anak Sotan Derih in which he always tells us. Its been years the friendsHip sTays and remains, everytime he caLLs/asked, Tuntung and me will drop/stop everytHing/what ever we are doing and our attention will be heading to wherever UncLe was either in Setapak, Janda Baik, Pahang and his final resting place at Bukit Antarabangsa, KL. UncLe had so many tHings to dO, we aLways wish him to take care of his health especiaLLy... He had wishes of what he wants, UncLe always said, its just matter of time, kena sabar, insyaaLLah it will come soon... and the memories stiLL lingers ON and ON... Its already been 1 week the passing of Almarhum, his jokes/laughs will aLways stay fresh in our

Flor do Mar ShipWreck and Lost Treasures

Historical background The Flor do Mar (Flower of the Sea) was a Portuguese ship of 400 tons, built in Lisbon in 1502. Her maiden voyage was under the command of Estavao de Gama (brother of Vasco de Gama). She was part of the second voyage to India by the Portuguese in 1505. On her return voyage, she was beached rounding the Cape and put into Mozambique for repairs.  Then, she was taken out of the Lisbon - Goa route and participated in the conquest of Ormuz in 1507. She was also part of the battle of Diu in 1509, the conquest of Goa in 1510 and the conquest of Malacca in 1511. She was finally lost in a violent storm off the northern tip of the coast of Sumatra on her return trip to Lisbon with Alfonso de Albuquerque on board and the spoils of Malacca.  One of the reports of her loss:  «…After the spoils, the Portuguese fleet set sail for Goa under the command of Alfonso de Albuquerque with 4 other ships and a junk. The weather was fine with a calm sea when suddenly; sailing